Monday, June 20, 2011

fun with Grandpa

I promised my Dad I just wanted shots of his hands holding Brekka, but he's never on this blog so shhhh don't tell him about these or I'll be in trouble!

Brekka loves hanging out on Grandpa's lap. She plays with the remote, chews on his necklace and lately likes the yank on the cords of his heart monitor. She flops around and climbs up and down him. Every once and awhile she'll settle in for a quick snuggle.




She definitely has her Grandpa Goodwin wrapped around her little finger. As we were about to leave his house after our last visit, Brekka was in her car seat on the floor and Grandpa got down on his hands and knees to say goodbye. When we got home I realized her blankie smelled just like him. :) The way he dotes on her is slightly out of character for his rough mountain man image, which makes it even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment