Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nanny McPhee

When Denie was here helping after the birth we jokingly called her Nanny McPhee. We were so grateful to have her and she completely spoiled me. She gave me back rubs, bought flowers, put me in the tub, filled my water bottle dozens of times, made dinners and breakfasts, cleaned the house, cared for the dogs, made trips to the store, folded laundry, helped me stand up when I was so sore, cared for the baby while we slept, bought me supplement drinks and jerky for my nightstand, petted my head while helping me through the baby blues and she was always by my side for company. She even offered to wash me in the shower! :) It was very hard to see her go... but I am so thankful to her. Sniff... Love you Denie!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I think I'm going to cry. Thank you so much for saying such nice things. I would do anything for my little sister. Probably because I love you so much. Just try to push away those memories of me torturing you when we were growing up ;) I'm so proud of the strong mommy that you are and all the sacrifices you have made to bring children into the world. Thank you for sharing your babies with me, they feel like my own. Brekka is such a miracle and I am so grateful to have been a part of it. I can't wait to cuddle her and kiss her sweet smelling head and cheeks. She smells like Heaven!!!

    Love you,
    Denie

    ReplyDelete