Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Brekka has been growing so fast. I swear sometimes I can see a difference in her overnight. I try not to be sad about it. Instead I think about how fun it will be to get to know her. Writing that last sentence brought a smile to my face because I already know her very well. I've known her forever. Now I get to nurture her and watch my best friend develop into that wonderful girl who is the keeper of my heart.






Speaking of growing, Brekka has grown out of her newborn outfits. I happily went shopping for some 0-3 month clothes which turned out to be too big for her. We joke that she looks like an old man with her pants up to her armpits. Oh well, she looks cute anyway and I won't be surprised if the clothes fit her tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment