Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what brekka likes


Here's a list of Brekka's newest faves..

*She likes to let spit collect in the back of her throat so she can make a gargling sound when she talks and sings.

*She likes it when I act shocked while she coughs or sneezes. Now she knows the reaction's coming, so she'll start laughing before she's finished, and even through in a few fake ones at the end.

*She likes to reach out and touch my hand, enter twining her fingers in mine.

*She likes to try and stick her thumb in her mouth while she's eating. Two is better than one right?

*She likes the anticipation of getting tickled, even more than being tickled.

*She likes (loves) her changing table. Maybe because the only thing she can see are smiling faces looking down at her.

*She likes to lay across my lap with her head hanging over the edge, looking upside down at everything.

*She likes to hook her thumb in her shirt, sleeve, blanket, my shirt.. anything she can get her hands on and suck on it!

*She likes to stick her fingers in my mouth and thinks it's funny when I bite them.

*She REALLY likes her mommy. When she sees me it seems she's so happy she could just pee her pants. Maybe she does. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment