Wednesday, February 9, 2011

brand new

Poor baby Brekka has a cold today. The sweet girl feels miserable but still smiles all the while. She’s been taking long naps while her little body heals. This is giving me the perfect opportunity to post her adorable newborn pictures. These were taken when she was only one month old. (Seems like forever ago.) I wanted to get them edited and create a book to surprise my Mom before posting them here. They are even more precious to me now than they were then. The photographer kept asking, “Why isn’t she sleeping… Wow I can’t believe she’s still awake!“ Well of course Brekka was awake, she had to be in order to observe every little thing that was happening! Nothing gets past her. Haha. Finally towards the end of the photo shoot I wrapped her up tight and fed her until her little eyelids couldn’t stay open any longer. We had about 10 minutes to take her sleepy, Princess and the Pea photos before she woke up wondering what the heck was going on! I was completely exhausted by the end, but as you can see… SO worth it!














No comments:

Post a Comment