Sunday, January 30, 2011

practice, practice, practice








Little Brekka is slowly learning to sit up on her own. It must be frustrating to be limited by her new body. We can tell she's just itching to get up and run around! She loves it when I walk through the house with her, takes it all in, and cries when I finally put her down. I have to tell her, "One step at a time baby girl."
When I was trying to get her to look up at me I started to sing,"I love Brekka yes I do. I love Brekka yes I do. I love Brekka yes I do. She is a swe-et girl." My mom used to sing this to me. :) Brekka loves and knows this song very well, she looked up at me with a big shiny grin (caught in a picture above). Another precious moment. I'm just proud of myself for not pushing her down and saying, "No progressing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment