Tuesday, October 26, 2010

big talker

Miss Brekka has been smiling and cooing for a couple weeks now. But just recently she has started socializing, TALKING in her own way. It is the cutest sweetest thing I have ever heard. I'll try to explain..

She looks you in the eye, holds completely still and focuses on nothing but you. Her lips curve around, her chin juts out and in a deep little voice says something like, "ooooh, oooh, agoo." She waits for your reply and says something in return. Her eyes are so expressive, completely light up and sparkle as she talks. It really is amazing. I hope to get her on video doing this. How smart she must be..

Just tonight I was laying slouched on the couch. Brekka was laying across my lap. She looked over at me, smiled and started to talk. Her eyes sparkled as I apologized for the hard day she had at the doctors office. We went back and forth for a minute or two. My heart completely melted. Only two months old and we're already having girl talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment