Wednesday, December 8, 2010

in the moment

Today I was feeding Brekka when she fell asleep in just her diaper. I didn't have the heart to wake her to get her dressed so I wrapped her up as cozy as I could and put her down for a nap.
Awhile later I heard her yelling down the hall, so I went to get her and when I picked her up OH MY her skin was so warm and soft just like BUTTER! I love how she gets super warm and yummy when she sleeps. I could just EAT her! I thought to myself, "I'm going to have to do this more often!" I propped her on the couch for pictures and this is what I got. If you look close you can see a fat roll over the top of her diaper. Chunky little monkey... the pictures are random since I was more focused on getting her to smile. So in the moment. And a side note: Brekka loves being naked. If she's fussy we change her diaper and leave it off for awhile, or we start taking her clothes off. Why do I have a feeling we're going to have our hands full with this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment