Wednesday, November 10, 2010

big girl!

Yesterday Brekka reached out and grabbed her toys for the first time! The whole eye/hand coordination thing is really starting to work out for her! Another first... just the other day she rolled over from her stomach to her back without a hitch, like it was no big deal. She didn't even have to try. And today I got her to GIGGLE! She was sitting up on my lap, propped up with my legs, looking straight at me. I grabbed her arms, pulled her forward and said "Aboo," blowing in her face at the end and letting her fall back. She opend her mouth wide and let out an amused chuclke every time. Oh it was so fun. She also smiles when we're trying to play by tickling her sides saying "gitchoo, gitchoo, gitchoo." Three firsts in on week! This girl is on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment