Thursday, November 18, 2010

a few of my favorite things..

There are so many things I adore about this girl I can't keep track of them all...
I love the way she contently plays until she falls asleep. All the sudden it will be quiet, and I'll find her fast asleep on the couch, the bed or floor. Aww my heart melts at how sweet she is. Sometimes I won't even know she's awake again until I see her little peekies looking out over the blanket.
I love the way she yawns and stretches. She leans her head back, arches her back, puts her fists to her cheeks, and pulls her knees up to her tummy. I'll lift her up in the air and just watch her contort into a little ball. The boys used to do this too.. so cute.
I love her little nakie body right before a bath. Her skin is so soft and flawless. I can fit her tiny bum in my hand as I carry her to the tub.
I love how the rate at which she kicks her legs is directly related to how happy she is. When she's really excited she kicks them super fast.
I love how patient she is.. until she has finally HAD it and gets her "mad on." The way she looks and the way she sounds when she's crying makes me smile. She's just seems too small to be so opinionated, so feisty and full of life.
I love seeing her tiny toes.. or any other part of her sticking out of a blanket.This list will be never ending. You may want to check back on this post from time to time as I'm sure I'll add to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment