Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sometimes..

Sometimes I have a day when I'm freaking out at the thought of Brekka growing so quickly. I find myself wishing I could capture every moment on camera or film and keep it forever. I know this is an impossible task, but that still doesn't keep me from having times of partial insanity wishing I could. I can't wait to witness all her firsts. The times ahead are going to be SO wonderful, but heaven help me on days like these.
Brekka has gotten really good at using her hands. I find it so cute the way she gets her tiny fists up to her face, smears them around, finds her mouth, then sucks on them so optimistically. Nope, no milk there! She pulls her hands away with an agitated look on her face, cries out what seems to be, "Dang it!!" Then, there the fists go... back to her mouth as she tries again. "Suck, suck, suck........ CRAP!" Haha.. Love you Brekka boo.





This bracelet was given to Brekka by her Aunt Denie for her blessing day... precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment