Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blakely saw this picture and said "You won't want to put THAT one on the blog."
I said, "Why Blakely?"
"Because you look so tired."
I was happy with this comment, thinking he could have said a lot worse! It's true, I was tired. Blissfully tired. In fact a lot can be seen in this picture, things I can look back on and smile. We are happiest when we are busy thinking about things other than ourselves.
Case in point: I'm still in my pj's while Brekka is all cleaned up and ready for the day. (A common occurrence) My hair is messy, dark roots grown out. In the background are popcorn bowls from our at home "date night." Notice there are two.. Darrell had lemon pepper on his, which I couldn't have since the seasonings give Brekka tummy pains. And I always have two pillows to prop up for those late night feedings. I bet if you zoomed in close you could even see an extra laugh line or two..
But notice the most important thing... a chubby baby sleeping contently, surrounded by her Mommy's love as her Dad grabs a camera to capture the special moment.
That's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment